- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC XA Elite Disc BOOST MTB rear wheel 27,5“ / 29“ 2019
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In case your trail and all-mountain adventure takes a bit longer… get yourself Mavic’s XA Elite rear wheel with BOOST standard! It combines first-class trail performance with excellent durability and a great value for money. With this system wheel you can even go on a multi-day bike trip in high-alpine terrain without having to worry about your material. The robust Maxtal aluminium rim impresses with an inner width of 25 mm as well as with UST Tubeless compatibility. Besides, it's incredibly lightweight thanks to ISM-4D, without compromising on stability and stiffness, as material is only removed where it is not needed for durability. The high-quality Mavic QRM rear hub, too, has proven its worth for years and therefore contributes to the high reliability the XA Elite wheelset offers. In the BOOST version, it additionally features a wider flange spacing resulting in a wider bracing angle for additional stiffness and stability. 24 aero steel spokes with Fore aluminium nipples and the high-quality Instant Drive 360 star ratchet freehub transfer your power reliably and top off this rear wheel that will never let you down.
• Rim material: Maxtal Aluminium
• ISM 4D weight tuning
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 28 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x25C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spoke material: steel, aero profile, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: aluminium
• Freehub: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.80“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 910 g
• Weight 29": approx. 955 g
In the box: Mavic XA Elite rear wheel with BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM