- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC XA Lite Disc BOOST MTB rear wheel 2018
Product code: 226403702
Cross Adventure (XA) is the new magic word at Mavic – and the Mavic XA Lite rear wheel perfectly embodies the spirit of this term. No matter if your a... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cross Adventure (XA) is the new magic word at Mavic – and the Mavic XA Lite rear wheel perfectly embodies the spirit of this term. No matter if your adventure consists of an evening ride, your home trail or multi-day all-mountain/enduro tours in alpine terrain – with the XA-Lite wheels, you do not have to worry about your equipment. The 28mm wide, welded UST rim is light yet stable. It is hookless and 100% tubeless ready, so that you can enjoy tubeless advantages like increased traction, comfort, a lower weight and a lower risk of puncture, when using tubeless-ready tyres. Inside the high-quality aluminium hubs, Mavic's proven and reliable QRM bearing unit carries out its duties. And together with a TS-2 aluminium freehub at the rear, your power is directly transferred into propulsion. The new BOOST standard provides extra stiffness and performance. Start your adventure now!
• Rim material: S6106 aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim bead, asymmetric
• Rim width: 28 mm
• Rim height: 21 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x25C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spoke material: steel, straight, round, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs front/rear
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub body/axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: TS-2, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 925 g
• Weight 29": approx. 960 g
Including: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5" black: R22261
Manufacturer's ref. 29" black: R22281
Note: Please use Mavic tubeless rim tape.
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM