- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The XA Pro front wheel with aluminium rim and BOOST standard is the flagship model of Mavic’s Cross Adventure (XA) Series. The high-end system wheel for trail and all-mountain riding perfectly represents the French wheel specialist’s passion for performance and innovation. Besides, it impressively proves that you don’t need a carbon rim to mix it at the top. Its exquisite Maxtal aluminium rim has an inner width of 25 mm and features the ISM 4D technology for a reduced weight, removing material where it is not needed for stability and stiffness. Thanks to the technical know-how of Mavic’s engineers, high resistance and a low weight are not mutually exclusive either. Besides, the UST Tubeless compatibility of the XA Pro rim offers you a lower weight as well as increased traction, comfort and puncture resistance than traditional tyres with tube. These are considerable advantages, given that you have to completely rely on your wheel on challenging downhills. The combination of 24 strong Zicral spokes with Force aluminium nipples and the proven QRM front hub guarantees stiffness and agility. In the BOOST version, it additionally features a wider flange spacing resulting in a wider bracing angle for additional stiffness and stability. Thus, the Mavic XA Pro front wheel combines a tough build with all this “high-tech bling-bling” that makes tech-savvy mountain bikers sweat.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 28mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x25C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: Zicral aluminium alloy
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Fore aluminium nipples and rim drilling
• Hub: aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.80“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 785 g
• Weight 29": approx. 822 g
In the box: Mavic XA Pro front wheel with BOOST standard and UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm