- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The XA PRO MTB shoes by MAVIC offer very good walking qualities, thanks to their ENERGY GRIP TRAIL outer sole with CONTAGRIP profile. Moreover, this ensures particularly strong grip even in muddy terrain. The robust upper material with moulded toe cap stands out for its durability. An ERGO DIAL twist closure allows for an adjustment that is accurate to the millimetre.
• MTB shoes with ENERGY GRIP TRAIL outer sole incl. CONTAGRIP profile for a particularly efficient power transfer
• Sole with inner plate made from carbon composite material
• Thermo-glued upper construction for less weight and low-friction surface
• Light, robust anti-rip material at the upper shoe
• Moulded toe cap as impact protection
• ERGO DIAL twist closure allows exact and easy adjustment
• ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole ensures damping and comfort
• ENDOFIT tongue provides more wearing comfort
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor bikes in fitness centres etc.
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please note the size chart.
Manufacturer's ref.: 400312
Weight: approx. 370 g (for UK size 8,5)
ENERGY GRIP TRAIL:
The abrasion-proof rubber outsole not only ensures a safe grip on all grounds, but also offers high comfort. Thanks to its abrasion resistance, it is perfectly suitable for challenging tracks.
The especially designed tread always ensures optimal traction on the trail. Whether dry or muddy ground or snow - this tread offers a safe grip.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Dials