- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Wide, wider, XA35! The wheel specialists from Mavic have now also equipped the entry-level models of the Cross Adventure (XA) Series with wider rims and thus follow the trend towards large-volume tyres in trail and all-mountain riding. The 35 mm inner rim width of Mavic’s XA35 rear wheel with BOOST standard – used on many modern mountain bikes – provides a perfect tyre wall support. Besides, the tyre is seated on a wider, robust, sleeved aluminium rim, which allows for increased traction and grip. Of course, the Mavic XA system wheel is also UST Tubeless compatible, so that you can enjoy the benefits of a tubeless system. After all, more control, traction, comfort and puncture resistance are more than just “nice to have” when riding in demanding terrain. What’s more, Mavic have equipped their XA35 wheel with the proven QRM hubs, providing a wider bracing angle in the BOOST version thanks to a wider flange spacing. This results in increased stiffness and stability. In addition, the high-quality Instant Drive 360 freehub with efficient star ratchet mechanism ensures fast engagement and explosive sprints in any situation. So, if you are seized by a thirst for adventure… get yourself the XA35!
· Rim material: S6000 aluminium
· UST Tubeless ready
· Sleeved rim seam
· Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
· Rim width: 38 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584x35C
· Spoke material: Straightpull, steel, round
· Number of spokes: 24 pcs
· Lacing: 2-cross
· Hub: aluminium
· Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, steel
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
· Axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
· Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
· Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
· Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
· Recommended tyre width: 2.5“-3.2“
· Weight 27.5": approx. 1101 g
In the box: Mavic XA35 rear wheel with BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM