Being fast despite a puncture – MaXalami makes it possible. You can repair a hole in a tubeless tyre within seconds, even without removing the wheel. With the cleaning tool, you can clean the damaged spot in the tyre so that afterwards, the MaXalami can be inserted easily with the insertion tool. The plugs can be cut to size and can thus be optimised for every hole. In this way, you can seal cuts of up to 10 mm without requiring further tools. Just inflate the tyre and off you go again!
· Plug set to repair tubeless tyres
· Seals holes or cuts of up to 10 mm
· 5x plugs MaXalami, size: L: approx. 10 cm / W: approx. 3,5 mm
· 5x plugs MaXanossi, size: L: approx. 5 cm / W: approx. 1,5 mm
· Incl. insertion tool
· Incl. cleaning tool
· Fast and effective inflation can be achieved with a CO2 pump (e.g. Xtreme air Coach light CO2 pump item no.: 1147371)
· Usage: Clean the hole with the cleaning tool if necessary. Then thread in the MaXalami into the insertion tool, insert the tip of the tool into the hole, push through and stop just before the end of the plug. Remove the tool carefully, while holding the plug in place.