- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The NoodLever tyre tool was developed by MaXalami as an aid for mounting and dismounting tubeless tyres, which can really pay off when using tyre inserts.
With this robust tool you can press the tyre bead into the centre of the rim bed where the diameter is smallest. This can make mounting tubeless tyres much easier, especially if you are also installing a tyre insert.
Using the removal side of the tool, first place the tyre insert in the correct position and then remove the tyre bead from the rim flange. Of course, you can also use the MaXalami NoodLever without installing a tyre insert if you want to make it easier to remove a stuck tubeless tyre.
• Tyre levers designed for tubeless tyres and tyre inserts
• Facilitates tubeless mounting through optimal positioning of the tyre bead
• Simplifies the removal of the tyre bead from the rim flange
• Robust and handy tool size for reliable functionality
• Material: plastic
• Weight: approx. 80 g
In the box:
• 1 MaXalami NoodLever Tubeless Tyre Lever
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: