- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Maxxis Ardent Race TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed MTB folding tyre
from 38.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Ardent Race, MAXXIS fills the gap between the thoroughbred XC tyre Ikon and the trail tyre Ardent.
It has a medium-height tread and, although the centre knobs are tightly placed, they still have enough room for self-cleaning. Moreover, they are ramped to reduce rolling resistance. The side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. That’s why the Ardent Race is the right tyre for all-round use and on dry trails.
• MTB folding tyre
• Area of use: XC, All-Mountain, Enduro
• Version: EXO TR (tubeless ready)
• Casing: 120 TPI
• Rubber compound: 3C MaxxSpeed
• 27.5" x 2.20 (ETRTO 56 - 584 ; weight: approx. 680 g)
• 27.5" x 2.35 (ETRTO 60 - 584 ; weight: approx. 705 g)
• 29" x 2.20 (ETRTO 56 - 622 ; weight: approx. 720 g)
• 29" x 2.35 (ETRTO 60 - 622 ; weight: approx. 745 g)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x MAXXIS Ardent Race TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed mountain bike tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: