- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Maxxis IKON TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed MTB folding tyre
from 38.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MAXXIS IKON is a fully-fledged racing tyre for true racers. Fast, with a large volume and great grip, it provides an outstanding performance in diverse ground conditions.
On hard as well as on loose ground. On rocks as well as on roots. Even when it’s getting wet, the IKON will ensure sufficient grip. The EXO Protection version, which protects the sidewalls reliably while adding only little weight, is also suitable for rough, rocky terrain. Of course, this version, too, is tubeless ready.
• MTB folding tyre
• Area of use: XC, All-Mountain
• Version: EXO TR (tubeless ready)
• Casing: 60 TPI
• Rubber compound: 3C MaxxSpeed
• 26" x 2.35 (ETRTO 60 - 559 ; weight: approx. 680 g)
• 27.5" x 2.20 (ETRTO 56 - 584 ; weight: approx. 600 g)
• 29" x 2.20 (ETRTO 57 - 622 ; weight: approx. 640 g)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x MAXXIS IKON TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed mountain bike tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: