- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Milkit Booster head is the valve unit for the pressure bottle of the milKit Tubeless Booster kit. Simply screw it onto milKit’s aluminium bottle to either fill the bottle or instantly inflate a tubeless tyre with compressed air. The pressure-resistant head features a Presta valve to pump up the bottle to up to 11 bars. All you need to fill the mobile pressure tank with compressed air is a high-pressure floor or mini pump.
Once attached to the Presta valve of your tubeless system, the Booster head instantly releases air at the touch of a button to push the tyre beads into the rim. Extensive tests prove that the control unit made from reinforced plastic is safe to use. After removal of the valve core for better air flow, the massive pressure of air will help seat the beads of any tyre into the rim. We recommend to use milKit Tubeless valves with rubber seals for the Compact Tubeless refill system (product code: 2279440). Whether MTB or road bike: There’s no need for a compressor, a tubeless tyre pump or CO2 cartridges.
The Booster head may only be used in combination with pressure-tested milKit bottles (product code: 2285509)!
• Valve head for milKit aluminium pressure bottle
• Safe inflation with high-pressure pumps via Presta valve
• Tested for safety
• Pressure-tested up to 11 bar
• Press the head onto the Presta valve on the rim
• Easy to grip valve head for secure fixing
• Precisely adjustable pressure release, even when wearing gloves
• Instantly fills the tyre with air at the touch of a button
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 36 x 50 mm
• Weight: approx. 21 g
• Material: reinforced plastic
In the box:
• milKit Booster Head
For the Tubeless Booster Kit with pressure bottle and booster head see product code: 2285507.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: