- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Together with the Booster head, the milKit water bottle is part of the milKit Tubeless Booster and serves as a pressure bottle. The compact bottle may be filled with up to 11 bars of air via the optional valve head (product code: 2285508) using a high-pressure pump, which allows you to instantly inflate a tubeless tyre with compressed air. All you need to fill the mobile pressure tank with compressed air is a high-pressure floor or mini pump. Once attached to the Presta valve of your tubeless system, the Booster head instantly releases air at the touch of a button to push the tyre beads into the rim. Extensive tests prove that the aluminium bottle is safe to use. It may be refilled at any time and is suitable for portable use. After all, the container not only looks like an aluminium drinking bottle, but it also serves as a multifunctional water bottle and fits into every standard bottle cage. A drinking bottle cap is already included. Simply put the bottle into your bottle cage and pack the Booster head in your backpack.
• Replacement bottle for milKit tubeless Booster
• Pressure-resistant aluminium bottle for air compression
• Instantly fills tubeless tyres with compressed air
• Safe inflation with high-pressure pumps via Booster head
• Tested for safety (up to 11 bars)
• Also suitable to fill wider MTB tyres with a larger volume
• No empty CO2 cartridges that end up as waste
• May also be used as a drinking bottle (cap included)
• Fits in a standard bottle cage
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 74 x 183 mm (600 ml), Ø 79 x 240 mm (1000 ml)
• Weight approx.: 140 g (600 ml), 209 g (1000 ml)
• Material: aluminium
• Available in 600 ml (road) or 1000 ml (MTB)
In the box:
• Aluminium pressure/drinking bottle
• Drinking bottle screw cap
For the Tubeless Booster Kit with pressure bottle and booster head see product code: 2285507.
- Material: plastic:
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: stainless steel:
- Dust cap:
- Scale mark:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: