- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RS-1800 repair stand by MInoura offers versatile and comfortable opportunities for repair and cleaning works on your bike. With its stable tripod, it can be used in the workshop as well as on the go, as it can be folded down to a small size and assembled again in no time.
The assembly stand can be adjusted easily as well as fixed securely. Its inclination can be adjusted as well. In this way, you can adapt the RS-1800 ideally to your working height. Its slidable rail ensures a good weight distribution of your bike. The arm can be rotated through 360° and holds every bike – depending on the type of repair – at different points. For works on the rear triangle, the RS-1800 offers crankset support points. This allows for comfortable assembly or cleaning works even on aero frames or with mounted disc brakes. In addition, quick-release clamps as well as adapters for different frame widths and thru axles ensure relaxed working.
• Foldable lightweight construction
• Tilt-resistant tripod with anti-slip plastic feet
• Max. load: 30 kg with central load
• Required floor space: approx. 75x85 cm
• Working height (crankset): approx. 74 – 107 cm
• Stable 360° rotation for working from every side
• Arm angle can be adjusted by 15° each
• Bike fixation at axle mount with quick-release clamps (for thru axle, too)
• Paint-friendly holding device for crankset with holding straps
• Front axle mount: 9 mm (quick-release), 12, 15 mm (both thru axle)
• Rear axle mount: 9 mm (quick-release), 15 mm (thru axle); support for 126, 130, 135 mm (quick-release) and 142 mm length (thru axle)
• Can be folded down to a small size and transported easily
• Pack size: approx. 91 x 17 x 22cm
• Material: aluminium, plastic, stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 3,9 kg
- Manufacturer`s ref.: