It could hardly be more robust. The clever Minoura Spacer Grip CS-500 mount allows you to attach your bike computer, GPS device or battery light directly to your Ahead steerer by replacing a 10 mm spacer. For maximum flexibility and perfect adaptation to your needs, the arm of the Minoura Spacer Grip CS-500 mount can be rotated through 360°. This allows for a variety of different positions with different angles, lengths and heights.
· Adjustable bike computer and light mount for steerer tubes/spacers
· For installation above or underneath the stem
· Room for one additional accessory
· For threadless 1 1/8“steerers (28,6 mm)
· Infinitely adjustable arm angle (360°)
· Width of aluminium tube: approx. 40 mm (Ø approx. 25,4 mm)
· Length: approx. 107,5 mm or when rotated 180° approx. 62,5 mm (horizontal / centre-centre)
· Material: aluminium
· Weight: approx. 62 g
· Max. load: 300 g
ATTENTION: Lights that are approved by national road traffic regulations must not be mounted upside down below the stem. Please bear in mind the dimensions of the light and your bike.
ATTENTION: A 360° angle adjustment is not possible when the mount is fitted to your bike, as the frame, handlebar and/or stem limit the adjustment range.