- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
MonkeyLink allows you to quickly equip your mountain bike for use on public roads in accordance with national regulations. The MonkeyLink clip-on mudguard set for the pre-fitted ML connection allows you to securely fit mudguards and rear light with a flick of the wrist.
The RECHARGER mudguard comes with an integrated battery rear light. Perfect in combination with the MonkeyLink headlight RECHARGE (available in different light output versions, e.g. product code: 2268374) and the matching RECHARGE MonkeyPort (product code: 2281175). The MonkeyLink system offers all options to equip your MTB with mudguards and safety-relevant parts. It’s up to you to decide whether you would like to ride with mudguards, with lights or with both.
The separately sold magnetic connection helps any component find its place and locks automatically. For the rear mudguard, you will need the MonkeyLink saddle clamo and a rear mount RECHARGE MoneyPort (produce code: 2281136). After many hours of riding in the dark, the rear light can be removed for charging via USB.
· Robust fender set with integrated rear light
· For MonkeyLink adapter (sold separately)
· Removed and fitted within seconds
· Self-locking magnetic system
· Rear fender for seat post installation (saddle clamp sold separately)
· Controllable LED rear light
· Integrated 3,7 volt lithium-ion battery, 500 mAh
· Battery charge indicator
· Silicone on/off switch
· Battery life: approx. 7 hrs
· Charging time: approx. 1 hr
· Protected from spray (IPX4)
· StVZO approved
· Front fender for fork installation (clamping cone sold separately)
· For all common MTB tyres, including Plus size tyres
· Wheel sizes: for 26 - 29 inches
· Tyre width: up to 3“
· Variable adjustment to fit almost all frame geometries
· Length: approx. 616 mm (front), 684 mm (rear)
· Without mounting material (see below)
· Material: plastic
· Weight: approx. 490 g
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories like lights or mudguards to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is especially designed for bikes (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connections allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities
For more information and a video about the MonkeyLink system see https://www.monkey-link.com/de/index.html&rel=0
Note: As some bike manufacturers fit their bikes with the MonkeyLink system as standard, the SKS fender set is not supplied with any mounting material. To install the rear mudguard, you will need a saddle clamp adapter (item no.: 2268388 or 2268389). The front mudguard is fitted to the fork using the separately sold MonkeyChuck clamping cone adapter (item no.: 2268362).
Tip: If you want to shred the trails after dark without any mudguards attached, you can simply plug the separately sold MonkeyLink battery-powered rear light (item no.: 2268369) into the ML saddle clamp (item no.: 2268378). And when shredding the trails during the day without any lights and fenders attached, the optionally available rear reflector for the MonkeyPort improves visibility while protecting from dirt (item no.: 2268391).
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 27,5", 27,5+", 28", 29"
- Mount type: