- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for the front links the ML-Handlebar Clamp (prod. code 2268392) or a compatible stem (such as prod. code 2268386) to a compatible battery-powered MonkeyLink RECHARGE headlight. So your bike can quickly be equipped to be StVZO-compliant.
The interface is simply screwed into the designated bracket, so that a ML-RECHARGE front light of your choice can be easily attached.
Using the forces of magnetism, the front spotlight is guided into the practical bracket as if by an invisible hand and automatically snaps into place – fast, simple and intuitive. This way, the front bike light stays firmly in place in the bracket, but can still be easily removed when needed. So you can stay flexible!
• Front interface for MonkeyLink RECHARGE components (battery-powered)
• Screws into a compatible MonkeyLink bracket (handlebar clamp or stem)
• Enables the quick attachment of a MonkeyLink front light
• Magnetically guided, self-locking quick connection
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
• Dimensions: approx. 29 mm x 38 mm x 13 mm
In the box:
• 1 front MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE
The rear MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for connecting MonkeyLink RECHARGE components to the seat post can be found under product code 2281136.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: