- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Even though the removable MonkeyLink Rear Light Sport CONNECT for e-bikes is not much wider than the seat tube, it can really light up the darkness. Enough to make your bike visible, as a very bright spot during the day and at night. The red rear light makes sure you will not only be seen by road users behind you, but also from the side.
The rear light not only ensures increased visibility in road traffic, but also has a handy pocket size thanks to its compact design. Using the self-locking magnetic system, you can quickly attach the light to the seat post and remove it again if necessary. The rear light is powered by the bike’s battery and controlled via the e-bike display. An additional battery is not required. This can transform a sporty e-MTB into a bike suitable for everyday use.
• Switchable LED rear light for the MonkeyLink system for e-bikes / pedelecs limited to a pedal support up to 25 km/h
• Quick attachment to MonkeyLink brackets
• Self-locking magnetic system
• Built-in e-bike display controls
• Internal power supply via e-bike battery
• With safety bolt for permanent installation
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without their own power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
As some bike manufacturers fit their bikes with the MonkeyLink system as a standard, the rear light is supplied without fastening material. For the MonkeyLight Sport CONNECT you need a Monkeylink saddle clamp (prod. code 2268388 or 2268389) with a compatible MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT for your Brose, SHIMANO/Suntour (optional) or Bosch (prod. code 2268402) system.
• Material: plastic
• Installation: MonkeyLink mount
• Power supply: from 6 to 12 volts (DC, suitable for e-bikes*)
• Lamp: LED
• Lateral beam angle: approx. 270°
• Light modes: 1
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Dimensions: approx. 52 mm x 41 mm x 41 mm
• Weight: approx. 24 g
The rear light is compatible with a direct current power source from 6 to 12 V (DC).
For the exact voltage supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
NOT suitable for dynamo!
NOT approved for e-bikes with a speed above 25 km/h or speed pedelecs!
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink ML Rear Light Sport CONNECT for e-bikes
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: