from 29.95€Basic price: €66.56 / l
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
With a twist of the hand, it locks into place all on its own. The MonkeyLink Monkey Bottle combines a magnetic bottle holder with a mechanical latch. So the drinking bottle is securely attached to the frame, even on rough rides.
Still the Monkey Bottle can be easily removed from the bottle holder with just the twist of the wrist. And thanks to the minimalist design, the Monkey Bottle is also perfect for small and tight frame geometries, such as those often found on full-suspension mountain bikes.
In this handy set, you get the Monkey Bottle, including the bottle connector and magnetic frame holder, which is easy to screw into the standard bottle attachment points on your bike.
• Bicycle drinking bottle including bottle connector and magnetic frame holder
• Easy to remove from the side with a light turn
• Perfect for small frames and inconvenient frame geometries
• Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
• Screw-on cap, push/pull valve for high liquid flow
• BPA-free, food-safe and suitable for washing machines up to 60°C
• Material: polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), thermoplastic rubber (bottle/lid), fibre-reinforced plastic, neodymium (magnetic holder)
• Volume: 600 ml (large), 450 ml (small)
• Dimensions: approx. 70 mm x 86 mm x 166 mm (450 ml); approx. 72 mm x 81 mm x 219 mm (600 ml)
• Weight (incl. holder): approx. 114 g (450 ml); approx. 132 g (600 ml)
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink Monkey Bottle incl. bottle connector
• 1 magnetic frame holder
• 2 mounting bolts
The drinking bottle is intended exclusively for filling with non-carbonated liquids up to 40 °C.