- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for the rear is the link between MonkeyLink seat clamps and compatible, rechargeable MonkeyLink RECHARGE components. With them, your bike can quickly be equipped to be StVZO-compliant.
Just insert it into the compatible MonkeyLink-QR ML-1 quick release seat clamp (prod. code 2268388) or screw it onto the MonkeyLink SC ML-1 seat clamp (prod. code 2268389) to allow for the quick connection of a rear light or rear fender with illumination.
Due to the magnetic attraction, the MonkeyLink components are guided into the practical holder as if by an invisible hand and automatically snap in – fast, simple and intuitive. This way, the rear bike light stays firmly in place in the bracket, but can still be easily removed when needed. So you can stay flexible!
• Rear interface for MonkeyLink RECHARGE components (battery-powered)
• Screws into a compatible MonkeyLink bracket (saddle clamp)
• Enables the quick attachment of a MonkeyLink rear light or rear fender
• Magnetically guided, self-locking quick connection
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for standard bikes (RECHARGE) or electric bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
• Dimensions: approx. 29 mm x 45 mm x 13 mm
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for the saddle clamp
The front MonkeyLink Interface Bike RECHARGE for connecting MonkeyLink RECHARGE components to the handlebar or stem can be found under product code 2281175.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: