The Motorex Dry Power Lube forms a protective film on the bicycle chain. It has dust- and dirt-repellent properties, which makes it perfectly suitable for use in dusty and dry conditions. Besides, the biodegradable lubricant impresses with excellent chain adhesion. You can use the Motorex Dry Power Lube to lubricate all moving parts of your bicycle, such as freehub, rear mech or cables. It comes with an improved wax/oil formula to make sure the lube lasts the distance.
Directions: Shift through the gears after having cleaned chain and mech and apply the dry lube. Prevent contact with the brakes to not impair the braking performance.
• Dry lube with lasting lubrication effect for all-round and commuter bikes
• With a wax/oil formula for lasting adhesion
• Penetrates quickly and deeply
• High water resistance
• Pump spray for user-friendly and economic use
• Content: 56 ml spray (practical, re-usable spray bottle for on the go), 100 ml bottle or 300 ml spray
Tip: Refill the 56 ml spray bottle with the 300 ml container!
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.