- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
No Puncture Hassle Sealant
Product code: 227723301
from 8.95 €
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Muc-Off’s No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant does exactly what it needs to do to make sure you won’t run out of air on the go. It seals tears and holes reliably within a fraction of a second. With the UV indicator, you can even recognize the smallest punctures, in order to keep in view the sealed damages on your tyre. A cutting-edge formula made from latex and microfibre molecules fills the holes and seals the tyre securely from inside.
The 140 ml pouch is designed to fit a Presta valve perfectly and sufficient to fill a 29“ tubeless system. This pouch can be refilled with the litre bottle and used several times. In this way, you don’t need a syringe for filling through the valve. Of course, you can also pour the sealant directly into the tyre, using the included scoop. Muc-Off’s tubeless sealant also works in extreme temperatures, which allows for using CO2 cartridges as well. No Puncture offers high performance in all tubeless tyres and for all cycling disciplines.
• Highly efficient sealant for MTB and Road
• Suitable for all tubeless systems
• Made from latex with microfibre molecules
• Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm in size
• Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
• Includes UV detection system that highlights any punctures
• Lasts up to 6 months and won’t ball up
• Works at temperatures from –20 °C up to +50 °C
• Non-corrosive, easy to wash off with warm water
• Can be used with CO2 cartridges
In the box: (when choosing 140ml variety)
• 140 ml pouch Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant
• With fill level viewing window
• 15 ml measuring scoop
• Valve core removal tool
• Two O-rings to take along valve core removal tool at the valve
• UV torch with key ring
Refill bottle including: (when choosing 1L variety)
• 1000 ml plastic squeeze bottle Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant
• With dosing nozzle and fill tube
Minimum amount per tyre (add up 30 ml extra for increased protection).
• Road 700C: 30-45 ml (2-3 scoops)
• Cross 700C: 60-75 ml (4-5 scoops or half the pouch)
• 26”/27.5” MTB: 60-75 ml (4-5 scoops)
• 29” MTB: 105-140 ml (7-8 scoops or the whole pouch)
• Downhill: 120-140 ml (8 scoops or the whole pouch)
If using in hot temperatures (+30 °C), you should top up sealant in shorter intervals.
The tyre sealant was tested by the MountainBike magazine (12/2020 issue).
Test result: Outstanding, 95 points
Verdict: “Very gooey sealant with many particles. Smells sweet, great hold on tyre. Immediately plugs punctures of up to 5 mm, minimal pressure loss of 0.1 bar at 6 mm.”
- Manufacturer`s ref.: