- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ARCTIC EVO 2 FULL GLOVE
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The breathable ARCTIC EVO 2 winter gloves by NORTHWAVE are a must-have accessory for cold winter days. Thanks to a warm THINSULATE insulation combined with a wind- and waterproof membrane, the gloves keep your fingers pleasantly warm.
• Warm cycling gloves with DWR coating
• Back of hand made of a wind- and waterproof membrane
• Brushed inside with 100g THINSULATE for optimal insulation
• Synthetic leather palm with silicone trim for best grip
• Flat gel padding for good shock absorption
• Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index
• Reinforced thumb
• Cuff with Velcro bar
• Microfibre cloth on thumb for sweat absorption
• Reflective elements
Back of the hand: 50% polyamide, 40% polyester, 10% elastane
Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than traditional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 89192111 10
- Glove features:
- Gel padding, Touchscreen compatible