- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The breathable ARCTIC EVO 2 winter gloves by NORTHWAVE are a must-have accessory for cold winter days. Thanks to a warm THINSULATE insulation combined with a wind- and waterproof membrane, the gloves keep your fingers pleasantly warm.
• Warm cycling gloves with DWR coating
• Back of hand made of a wind- and waterproof membrane
• Brushed inside with 100g THINSULATE for optimal insulation
• Synthetic leather palm with silicone trim for best grip
• Flat gel padding for good shock absorption
• Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index
• Reinforced thumb
• Cuff with Velcro bar
• Microfibre cloth on thumb for sweat absorption
• Reflective elements
Back of the hand: 50% polyamide, 40% polyester, 10% elastane
Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than traditional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 89192111 10
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible, Gel padding