- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The CELSIUS XC GTX cycling shoes by NORTHWAVE were especially developed for XC and marathon winter training in mild climate zones. They consist of a GORE-TEX PIEQUE membrane, that keeps the foot warm and provides great insulation. An additional lining in the toe area further improves insulation. The carbon-reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8,0 and a heel made from natural rubber ensures outstanding grip on all surfaces.
• MTB winter shoes with wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX PIQUE membrane
• Carbon-reinforced JAWS CARBON sole for high power transfer
• Heel made from natural rubber for outstanding grip on all grounds
• Upper with TPU reinforcements and overlap construction for reduced wind resistance and outstanding fit
• CLIMAFLEX cuff with very elastic GORE-TEX RATTLER membrane and insulating neoprene
• SLW2 dial can be adjusted precisely to the millimetre
• Additional lining in the toe area for best insulation
• Ergonomic heel shape for a close fit
• Seamless toe construction
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• Insulating ARCTIC 4LAYER insole
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 442 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
GORE-TEX Pique is very breathable and provides a pleasant foot climate, as it keeps your feet dry during outdoor sports activities. Moreover, the membrane has got an insulating effect and is thus ideal for use in autumn or spring, when temperatures are a bit cooler. Like all products bearing the GORE-TEX label – a quality seal for high quality standards in terms of weather protection and comfort – all the single parts of the shoe are precisely joined together and subject to regular quality controls.
Carbon-reinforced sole that promises maximum grip on all grounds, thanks to its rubber profile.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
The CLIMAFLEX collar made from soft, insulating neoprene and a highly elastic membrane feels like a sock. Therefore, it offers very good mobility and extensive weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
The core of all GORE-TEX textiles is an extremely thin, permanently waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane. It has over 1.4 billion micropores per square centimetre. The pores of the GORE-TEX membrane are 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule so that moisture can easily escape. The volume of air that passes through one square metre of fabric in one second not more than 5.0 l/m²sec – which makes the membrane truly windproof. The microscopically small pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than water droplets. Thus, the GORE-TEX membrane is absolutely waterproof. The GORE-TEX RATTLER membrane comes with a robust nylon-Lycra outer fabric for high durability.
Insole with EVA + Aluminium and EVA + Pile for optimal insulation.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 80204040 10
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole