Note: This is the wide version of the CORE PLUS 2 road cycling shoes!
The CORE PLUS 2 WIDE road bike shoes by NORTHWAVE are versatile all-rounders. Their revised S.L.W.3 dial ensures even more precise and easier adjustment to your foot. With their fibreglass reinforced soles, these cycling shoes provide optimal power transfer to the pedals.
• Wide version of CORE PLUS 2 road cycling shoes
• Road shoes with a BIOMAP UNIBODY upper construction featuring minimal seams for an even better fit and great ventilation
• Fibreglass reinforced NRG AIR CARBON nylon sole with strategically positioned vents and a stiffness index of 8.0
• S.L.W.3 dial with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
• Additional Velcro strap
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 285 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
A technology consisting of a thermal-welded single-shell upper: This special NORTHWAVE upper construction with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
NRG AIR CARBON:
Thanks to a new mix of fibreglass and carbon-reinforced nylon, NRG Air Carbon Reinforced is now even stiffer. The outsole is equipped with the Airflow ventilation system to provide optimal air circulation inside the shoe thanks to several vents.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.