- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE CORE PLUS road bike shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The CORE PLUS road bike shoes by NORTHWAVE are versatile all-rounders that cut a fine figure wherever you go. Featuring a fibreglass reinforced sole, these cycling shoes offer best power transfer to the pedal.
• Fibreglass reinforced NRG AIR CARBON nylon sole with strategically positioned vents
• BIOMAP UNIBODY upper material with four breathable mesh inserts and additional Micro vents for best ventilation
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial for full release and opening with the touch of a button
• Additional Velcro
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 270 g (per shoe, size 42)
NRG AIR CARBON:
Thanks to a new mix of fibreglass-reinforced and carbon-reinforced nylon, NRG Air Carbon Reinforced is now even stiffer. The outer sole is equipped with the Airflow ventilation system that provides optimal air circulation inside the shoe, thanks to several vents.
A technology consisting of a thermowelded single-shell upper material: This special NORTHWAVE upper material with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole, Velco straps