- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The CORSAIR cycling shoes by NORTHWAVE are excellent entry-level models for cycle touring and mountain biking with a great value for money. Thanks to their DAMP LITE Sole with a rubber tread, these cycling shoes offer best grip on any ground.
• DAMP LITE sole with natural rubber profile for grip on all surfaces
• Light design with large mesh insert relieves pressure points
• PU reinforced toe and heel area for additional impact protection
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial for full release and opening with the touch of a button
• Additional Velcro
• ALL MOUNTAIN FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), e.g.: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 374 g (per shoe, size 42)
A sole that combines high stiffness with a deep tread to offer best power transfer and to allow you to easily walk on all grounds.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
ALL MOUNTAIN FIT:
Especially adapted to the requirements of all-mountain bikers. The shape ensures best power transfer and yet comes with a wider sole and a large toe and heel are for excellent comfort when walking.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials