- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
EXTREME JACKET Thermal Cycling Jacket
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
The EXTREME JACKET from the Italian brand Northwave offers you exceptional freedom of movement on the bike as well as optimum weather protection and cosy warmth in the cold season.
Thanks to its H2O FLEX membrane, the thermal jacket literally keep the cold, wind and weather at bay, while at the same time ensuring a high level of comfort thanks to the FOUR-WAY STRETCH material and BIOMAP construction used.
The waterproof zipped back pocket and ergonomically shaped double collar for extra warmth and insulation perfectly round off the features of this thermal cycling jacket.
• Wind- and waterproof Total Protection Thermo bike jacket with 3-layer H20 FLEX membrane for men
• 4-WAY STRETCH material for optimal freedom of movement
• BIOMAP construction for an ergonomic fit
• YKK front zip with puller to facilitate use with gloves
• Ergonomically-shaped double collar for more warmth and insulation
• 2 side vents with zip and mesh insert
• 3 back pockets
• Waterproof back centre pocket with zip and camlock puller
• Drop tail
• Silicone inserts at hem for optimal fit
• Reflective design elements
Material: 100% polyester
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
Characteristics: Total Protection
• Cold protection: 5 (out of 5)
• Rain cover: 4 (out of 5)
• Wind protection: 5 (out of 5)
• Breathability: 3 (out of 5)
• Elasticity: 4 (out of 5)
(manufacturer’s scale from 0 to 5, serves only for orientation within the Northwave clothing range)
The material stretches four ways to offer maximum freedom of movement.
A technology with a seamless design and no overlapping material for a perfect fit, great hold, elasticity and high comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
The four-way stretch characteristics of the membrane allow for a perfect fit and particularly high freedom of movement when in racing position. The three-layer membrane offers reliable wind and water protection, with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm. This allows the membrane to keep you pleasantly warm and wick excess moisture off to the outside for a warm and dry feeling.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit