Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
The 30th anniversary edition by NORTHWAVE: The limited edition EXTREME PRO TEAM EDITION road cycling shoes by NORTHWAVE set standards. Their ultra-light and ultra-stiff full carbon sole features an anatomic foot arch and thus offers both excellent power transfer and perfect support for your feet. The XFRAME2 construction with two dials allows for individual adjustments on instep and toes. The EXTREME PRO is the first choice for the 2021 season for all performance-oriented cyclists.
• POWERSHAPE CARBON 15 full-carbon sole with anatomic foot arch for ideal power transfer to the pedal
• XFRAME2 construction with two precise S.L.W.3 SYSTEM closures for individual adjustments of instep and toe area
• Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
• Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design to increase power transfer
• REGULAR FIT
• Made in Italy
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 256 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
POWERSHAPE CARBON 15:
The performance benchmark for road bike shoes. Made from 100% DU carbon, developed to guarantee maximum pedal power transfer. Because every watt counts. The secret lies in the exclusive and patented POWERSHAPE technology for the foot arch. Countless prototypes have been built to define the perfect shape and sole thickness for all types of feet and foot arches. You can virtually feel it when your foot puts power on the pedals during the downstroke and the arch support gives you direct feedback of how your power is transferred to the bicycle chain.
The X-FRAME closure system guides the Speed Lacing wires in a special way so that the load is evenly distributed over the entire instep. Thus, it holds your feet securely inside the shoes for efficient power transfer and high comfort.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe box offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep and a special, close-fitting heel design keep the feet in position during each pedal stroke.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.