- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE FLASH TH road winter shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The FLASH TH thermal road shoes by NORTHWAVE are your weapons against the cold. The upper shoe is made with the special BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP shape in order to guarantee a particularly tight and comfortable fit. The 200 gram THINSULATE wadding offers pleasant warmth and effective cold protection. Morevoer, the ARCTIC GTX footbed protects you from low temperatures. Just the right thing for cool days!
• 200g THINSULATE wadding for optimum insulation and warmth
• Reinforced NRG AIR CARBON sole
• Upper shoe with comfortable BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP construction
• Strategically placed thermal coating in the toe area
• Abrasion-proof toe area thanks to TPU reinforcements
• SLW2 CLOSURE with micrometric super accurate release or complete release via dial
• Integrated heel cup with anti-slip fabric
• ARCTIC GTX footbed with four-layer construction
• 360° reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g.: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer’s ref.: 80171033
Weight: approx. 295g (per shoe, size 42)
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than conventional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
NRG AIR CARBON:
Thanks to a new mix of fibreglass-reinforced and carbon-reinforced nylon, NRG Air Carbon Reinforced is now even stiffer. The outer sole is equipped with the Airflow ventilation system that provides optimal air circulation in the shoe, thanks to several vents.
BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP:
Tight-fitting construction, which was developed in line with biodynamic principles. It envelops the foot and provides a close fit as well as optimum support, even when pushing the pedals hard. The flexible shape minimises the surface friction for even more aerodynamic efficiency. Lasered micro perforation vents inside the shoe ensure air circulation.
SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
Speed Lace 2 is a fast and handy closure system with excellent hold. You can easily tighten the shoe by turning the dial. A small button at the side of the dial allows for accurate adjustments. To instantly undo the shoe completely, just pull the button.
The four-layer aluminium and fleece construction provides particularly effective insulation and thus keeps your feet pleasantly warm. The footbed impresses with perfect insulating properties.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 80171033 10
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials