- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE GHOST XCM MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The GHOST XCM MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE are a must-have for all extreme mountain bikers. Thanks to a very stiff nylon sole with additional full carbon insert in the cleat area, you can enjoy good power transfer. Additional, strategically positioned TPU inserts on the sole ensure good abrasion resistance and perfect grip on the trail.
• MTB shoes with a CARBON XC 12 sole and additonal full carbon insert in cleat area
• TPU inserts in critical areas for good abrasion resistance and traction
• XFRAME design with SLW2 CLOSURE SYSTEM for precise adjustment and gradual release
• Abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements along the entire upper for all-round protection
• Integrated heel cap with anti-slip fabric
• Performance Regular footbed for improved hold
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80182041
Weight: approx. 330 g (per shoe, size 42)
Thanks to a full carbon insert in the cleat area, the CARBON XC12 sole offers great power transfer when pedalling. An additionally flexible material in the midfoot area makes this sole is also perfectly suitable for long distances. Strategically positioned TPU panels guarantee high traction and excellent wear resistance. As all materials were only used where they are needed for maximum efficiency, the sole allows for a minimalist design.
SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
The X-FRAME closure system guides the Speed Lacing wires in a special way so that the load is evenly distributed over the entire instep. In this way, the closure system keeps your feet firmly inside the shoes and ensures efficient power transfer as well as high comfort.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
For a perfect fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials