- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The KINGROCK PLUS GTX MTB shoes by northwave offer you an outstanding mix of warmth and weather protection for winter and impress with their WOLFTRAX VIBRAM sole, which makes clipping in and out easy.
With its large flat area around the click point, it gives you grip and stability not only when cycling, but also when walking. Designed with large lugs and wide areas for pressure relief, the sole profile provides traction and control on almost all types of terrain on both wet and dry surfaces.
The midsole has a cushioned heel that optimally absorbs vibrations and ensures maximum comfort on a wide range of road surfaces. Thanks to the GORE-TEX KOALA membrane, the MTB winter shoes also impress with a strong water and wind block as well as excellent wearing comfort.
With these MTB shoes, mud, rain and snow become part of the fun!
• Weatherproof, warming and breathable MTB winter shoes
• With a highly wind- and water-repellent GORE-TEX KOALA membrane
• Thermal-welded layer construction for dryness and lightness
• EASYFIT collar cuff for high wearing comfort and additional weather protection
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• X-FRAME 2 construction with precise SLW3 SYSTEM CLOSURE for millimetre-precise adjustment, even with winter gloves on
• Additional velcro fastener optimally secures the instep
• Seamless toe construction
• Ripstop shaft for high abrasion resistance
• WOLFTRAX VIBRAM SOLE for ideal clipping in and out
• Insulating ARCTIC insole
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Ergonomic heel design for a close fit
• TPU-reinforced toe box
• Regular Fit
• Weight: approx. 560 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
The EASYFIT cuff combines excellent elasticity with the high thermal insulation of the neoprene, for increased mobility and weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
When temperatures drop to the point where only the toughest people are out and about, that's when the GORE-TEX KOALA membrane comes into its own. Its insulating fibres provide an optimal barrier against the cold, making it suitable for challenging winter conditions. It provides excellent protection against rain and snow, but is also highly breathable and wind-repellent. In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, e.g. after muddy rides.
SLW3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure on the shoes provides perfect support and optimal fit for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoes with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
WOLFTRAX VIBRAM SOLE:
A clipless Vibram sole with an optimised shape for improved clipping in and out. The Wolftrax sole offers grip and stability, not only when biking, but also when walking. The tread has been designed to support pressure relief and offer traction and control on almost any ground – whether wet or dry. The EVA midsole keeps the weight low and optimally absorbs vibrations.
The X-FRAME 2 closure system guides the Speed Lacing wires in a special way so that the load is evenly distributed over the entire instep. Thus, it holds your feet securely inside the shoes for efficient power transfer and high comfort.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.