- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MISTRAL PLUS road shoes are the newcomers from NORTHWAVE. Especially on hot days, your feet appreciate extra ventilation. That’s where NORTHWAVE comes in: for them, the shoes are like taking a deep breath of fresh air on a hot day. How does it work? 3D mesh inserts and the perforated sole provide optimal thermoregulation and air circulation from toes to heel. The revised double S.L.W.3 dials allow you to adjust the shoes to your feet even more precisely and easier. Plus, the MISTRAL PLUS road shoes have a high-quality sole which features a full carbon reinforced cleat mount for optimal power transfer to the pedal.
• Race shoes with a lightweight, breathable, and also hard-wearing outer material
• Optimal thermoregulation thanks to net inserts
• Perforated sole for plenty of air circulation
• Sole with an integrated carbon toe insert that has a stiffness index of 12.0
• Two S.L.W.3 dials with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 265 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials