- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORIGIN PLUS 2 WIDE MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
The wider cut ORIGIN PLUS 2 WIDE mountain bike shoes by NORTHWAVE are the perfect choice for the new season. Their revised S.L.W.3 dial ensures even more precise and easier adjustment to your foot. Your shoes fit ideally for great power transfer onto the pedal.
• Wider cut MTB shoes with BIOMAP UNIBODY upper construction for improved fit
• Vents for constant ventilation
• TPU reinforcements on toes and heel for additional protection
• S.L.W.3 dial with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
• Additional Velcro strap
• SPEEDLIGHT 3D sole with stiffness index 10.0
• WIDE FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 362 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering one size larger.
A technology consisting of a thermo-welded single-shell upper: This special NORTHWAVE upper construction with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
TRIPLE-DENSITY SPEEDLIGHT 3D SOLE:
High performance and a low weight. The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fibre and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip, even on slippery ground.
The WIDE FIT design comes with the same positive characteristics that have been developed for the Regular Fit. It was, however, adapted to the needs of cyclists with wider feet. It gives the foot just the right amount of freedom for efficient and comfortable pedalling.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Extra wide, Dials