- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE ORIGIN PLUS MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORIGIN PLUS mountain bike shoe by NORTHWAVE is a born outdoor artist. The shoe’s high-quality, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with rubber tread provides secure grip on slippery ground and best power transfer to the pedal. Thanks to a dial, the shoes easily adapt to your feet. Also available as a WIDE FIT version (product code 2281181) version.
• TRIPLE-DENSITY SPEEDLIGHT 3D sole for best traction and power transfer
• BIOMAP UNIBODY upper material with four breathable mesh inserts and additional Micro vents for best ventilation
• Thermowelded TPU reinforcements in toe and heel area for additional protection
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial for full release and opening with the touch of a button
• Additional Velcro
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), e.g.: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 362 g (per shoe, size 42)
TRIPLE-DENSITY SPEEDLIGHT 3D SOLE:
Performance and a low weight. The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fibre and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip, even on slippery ground.
A technology consisting of a thermowelded single-shell upper material: This special NORTHWAVE upper material with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials