- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE RAPTOR TH MTB winter shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RAPTOR TH winter shoes by NORTHWAVE keep your feet pleasantly warm on cool days. Thanks to their 200 gram THINSULATE wadding, you will be perfectly protected from cold. The JAWS CARBON REINFORCED sole not only comes with anti-slip tread, but is also carbon reinforced to ensure even better power transmission. The upper shoe with ergonomic BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP construction can be precisely adjusted via SLW2 CLOSURE.
• 200g THINSULATE wadding for optimum insulation and warmth
• JAWS CARBON REINFORCED sole with anti-slip natural rubber tread
• Upper shoe with comfortable BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP construction
• Strategically placed thermal coating in the toe area
• TPU reinforcements for protection over the entire upper shoe
• SLW2 CLOSURE with micrometric super accurate relase or complete release via dial
• Integrated heel cup with anti-slip fabric
• ARCTIC GTX footbed with four-layer construction
• 360° reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), e.g.: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80172027
Weight: approx. 380g (per shoe, size 42)
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than conventional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
JAWS CARBON REINFORCED:
A sole made of thermoplastic, carbon-reinforced material, natural rubber outsole for a low weight and maximum grip even in rough terrain.
BIOMAP AERO OVERLAP:
Tight-fitting construction, which was developed in line with biodynamic principles. It envelops the foot and provides a close fit as well as optimum support, even when pushing the pedals hard. The flexible shape minimises the surface friction for even more aerodynamic efficiency. Lasered micro perforation vents inside the shoe ensure air circulation.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM VERSCHLUSS:
Speed Lace 2 is a fast and handy closure system with excellent hold. You can easily tighten the shoe by turning the dial. A small button at the side of the dial allows for accurate adjustments. To instantly undo the shoe completely, just pull the button.
The four-layer aluminium and fleece construction provides particularly effective insulation and thus keeps your feet pleasantly warm. The footbed impresses with perfect insulating properties.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 80172027 10
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole