- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
REVOLUTION 2 Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The REVOLUTION 2 road shoe by NORTHWAVE is the successor model of the popular REVOLUTION. What’s new is the shoe’s high-quality upper. The upper’s BIOMAP UNIBODY technology makes for an anatomical design that perfectly wraps around the foot for optimal power transfer to the pedal.
• Road bike shoes with MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full carbon insert around cleat mount
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT made from TPU for the best support inside the shoe
• BIOMAP UNIBODY upper with micro perforations and heat-welded protection inserts to eliminate pressure marks
• Two precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dials for accurate adjustments and step-by-step release
• Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 312 g
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole comes with a full carbon insert in the pedal area for perfect power transfer to the pedal without compromising on weight and ventilation. The sole features the ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon so that it allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in maximum support during sport activities.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon so that it allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in maximum support during sport activities.
A technology consisting of a thermo-welded single-shell upper: This special NORTHWAVE upper construction with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole