- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE REVOLUTION 3 Road Shoes
149.95 € RRP €209.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233162801
Colour dark grey/gold
With the Northwave REVOLUTION 3, you get a stylish and super fast road cycling shoe that also has very good comfort values. In comparison to its predecessor, the style and also technical features of the REVOLUTION 2 have been updated.
• Road bike shoes with MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full carbon insert at the pedal-contact area
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT made from TPU for the best support inside the shoe
• Two precise S.L.W.3 SYSTEM dials for accurate adjustments and step-by-step release
• Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Compatible with Speedplay Adapters
• Weight: approx. 280 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
In the box:
• 1 pair of northwave REVOLUTION 3 road shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
Direct power transfer and foot arch support for any type of foot. A full carbon plate in the pedal area ensures direct feedback from the pedal, as well as first-class air circulation and minimum weight. The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole impresses with the exclusive Anatomical Arch Support – a foot arch support made of TPU, integrated between sole and upper to perfectly wrap the shoe around your foot arch. So you can always enjoy the best support. TPU reduces unwanted flexibility, making it the perfect support material for long rides.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology that aims to prevent possible inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon so that it allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in maximum support during sport activities.
SLW3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure on the shoes provides perfect support and optimal fit for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoes with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole