Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
The STORM CARBON road shoes from NORTHWAVE are real performance professionals. Their revised S.L.W.3 dial ensures even more precise and easier adjustment to your foot. Their high-quality sole with a full carbon insert in the pedal area provides optimal power transfer to the pedal.
• Road bike shoes with BIOMAP UNIBODY upper construction with only few seams and improved fit
• Vents for constant ventilation
• MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole with full carbon plate and a stiffness index of 12.0 at the cleat mount
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology made from TPU for the best support inside the shoes
• S.L.W.3 dial with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger and asymmetric laces for a pleasant pressure distribution and optimal fit
• Additional Velcro strap
• REGULAR FIT
• NORTHWAVE RACE foot-bed for a better hold
• Compatible with SPEEDPLAY ADAPTER
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 311 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
A technology consisting of a thermal-welded single-shell upper: This special NORTHWAVE upper construction with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
Direct power transfer and foot arch support for any type of foot. A full carbon plate in the pedal area ensures direct feedback from the pedal, as well as first-class air circulation and minimum weight. The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole impresses with the exclusive Anatomical Arch Support – a foot arch support made of TPU, integrated between sole and upper to perfectly wrap the shoe around your foot arch. Thus, you can always enjoy best support. TPU reduces unwanted flexibility, making it the perfect support material for long rides.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon so that it allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in maximum support during sport activities.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.