The X-CELSIUS GTX from NORTHWAVE are winter shoes for every situation. The shoes are made out of a GORE-TEX PIQUE membrane, to keep the feet warm and perfectly insulated, as well as an insulating ARCTIC 4LAYER insole, which together make the winter shoes extremely comfortable on cold days.
• MTB winter shoes with wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX PIQUE membrane
• EXPLORER sole with anti-slip MICHELIN profile
• Upper with overlap construction for reduced wind resistance and outstanding fit
• Additional TPU reinforcements at the forefoot
• SLW2 dial can be adjusted precisely to the millimetre
• High EASYFIT CLIMAFLEX cuff prevents cold air from penetrating
• Ergonomic heel shape for an anatomic fit
• Seamless toe construction
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• Insulating ARCTIC 4LAYER insole
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 514 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
GORE-TEX Pique is very breathable and provides a pleasant foot climate, as it keeps your feet dry during outdoor sports activities. Moreover, the membrane has got an insulating effect and is thus ideal for use in autumn or spring, when temperatures are a bit cooler. Like all products bearing the GORE-TEX label – a quality seal for high quality standards in terms of weather protection and comfort – all shoe components are precisely joined together and subject to regular quality controls.
The EXPLORER sole was developed by NORTHWAVE in cooperation with MICHELIN with the aim to combine high XC performance with the best walkability on any ground. The midsole offers just the right level of stiffness for best power transfer to the pedal, while the more flexible Medial Zone ensures excellent walkability. The tread inspired by MICHELIN and the outer shell are 100% made of MICHELIN rubber, which is more abrasion-resistant than TPU und guarantees the best grip in any weather.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
The CLIMAFLEX collar made from soft, insulating neoprene and a highly elastic membrane feels like a sock. Therefore, it offers very good mobility and extensive weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
Insole with EVA + Aluminium and EVA + Pile for optimal insulation.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent personal protective equipment as defined in EU regulation 2016/425.