- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the X-TRAIL PLUS MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE, you are perfectly equipped for trail riding and touring. The cycling shoes come with an EXPLORER outsole featuring a robust, high-grip MICHELIN rubber tread. Therefore, they offer maximum grip on any terrain and pedal. An S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial allows for precise adjustments while riding
• EXPLORER sole with specifically designed midsole and robust, slip-resistant MICHELIN rubber tread
• Comfortable 3D mesh upper with water-repellent finish and strategically positioned reinforcements for impact protection
• Precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE for accurate adjustments
• Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
• Upper fabric with laser perforations for good moisture management
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 362 g
The EXPLORER sole was developed by NORTHWAVE in cooperation with MICHELIN with the aim to combine high XC performance with best walkability on any ground. The midsole offers just the right level of stiffness for best power transfer to the pedal, while the more flexible Medial Zone ensures excellent walkability. The tread inspired by MICHELIN and the outer shell are 100% made of MICHELIN rubber, which is more abrasion-resistant than TPU und guarantees best grip in any weather.
MICHELIN rubber tread:
The rubber inserts with two-layer technology are especially abrasion-resistant and offer extremely high grip on all grounds thanks to the special tread design.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: