From enduro to downhill, with the AIRBRAKE MTB goggle, you can say goodbye to fog, heat and dirt and leave your competitors out in the cold. The exclusive FACTORY LITE VENT MESH structure ensures increased airflow and ventilation at lower speeds while preventing mud, dirt and rocks from entering the goggles.
• MTB goggles with a wide field of vision
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology
• Injection-moulded Plutonite high-impact lens material offers 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct lens with F3 anti-fog coating
• The practical Switchlock System makes sure the lenses can be replaced quickly and easily with a click mechanism (additional, replaceable lenses can be ordered separately)
• Work with tear-off system
• Flexible O Matter frame optimised for comfort, fit and maximum peripheral field of vision
• Three-layer foam with fleece outer fabric for better moisture management and a secure fit
• FACTORY LITE VENT MESH for maximum air circulation and ventilation to prevent fogging and heat accumulation and to keep mud and larger objects from entering
• Adjustable, wide strap with non-slip silicone
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and fine-tunes vision for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that there is no need to change them.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
In the box:
• 1 AIRBRAKE MTB goggle
• 1 microbag