- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The GIBSTON sports glasses are the latest newcomer to OAKLEY’s product range. Featuring a high frame and a wider field of vision, they provide best vision and sun protection from almost any angle. Their contrast-enhancing PRIZM lenses are perfect for different light conditions and kind of sports.
• Durability and high comfort thanks to feathery light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to a THREE-POINT-FIT
• Adapted temple and frame design for a comfortable fit when worn in combination with a cap or hat
• Wider field of vision
• Design elements with metal logo
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV--/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for HD vision
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology
polished black w/prizm grey
Frame: polished black
Lenses: PRIZM grey
matte black w/prizm black
Frame: matte black
Lenses: PRIZM black
polished clear w/prizm sapphire
Frame: polished clear
Lenses: PRIZM sapphire
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry ensures maximum peripheral vision.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance meeting strict safety standards and ensuring 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that there is no need to change them.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Full rim