- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The O-FRAME 2.0 PRO is a further development of the legendary O-FRAME goggle and a thoroughbred Oakley. The O-FRAME 2.0 PRO MTB offers optimised style and improved performance with a mid-size fit that is anything but average. The large lens and slim frame shape extend peripheral vision in all directions.
• MTB goggles with anti-fog and high-impact lens
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology eliminates distortions and ensures a clear, sharp vision
• Work with tear-off system
• Flexible O Matter frame, optimised for comfort, fit and maximum peripheral field of vision
• Three-layer foam with fleece outer fabric for better moisture management and a secure fit
• Discreet notches in the frame at the temples offer compatibility with most prescription glasses without compromising on the fit
• Adjustable, wide strap with non-slip silicone
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision, but also for innovative impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
In the box:
• 1 O-FRAME 2.0 PRO MTB goggle
• 1 microbag
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- OO7117 0300
- Lens tint:
- Tinted, Clear
- Full rim