During their victories, a number of the most successful riders in history have relied on the moisture-wicking comfort, the wide field of vision and the impact-resistant visor of the Oakley O-FRAME MX.
• All-around frame construction ensures continuous sealing and prevents pressure points
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology eliminates distortions and ensures a clear, sharp vision
• Impact-resistant lens material provides 100% protection from UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Scratch-resistant lens with F2 anti-fog coating
• Work with tear-off system
• Flexible O Matter frame, optimised for comfort, fit and maximum peripheral field of vision
• Three-layer foam with fleece outer fabric for better moisture management and a secure fit
• Adjustable 40mm strap with non-slip silicone
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision, but also for innovative impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
In the box:
• 1 O-FRAME MX goggle
• 1 microbag