- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The PORTAL sunglasses by OAKLEY combine a versatile, sportive frame with a unique lens shape for improved peripheral vision. The perfect sports glasses for all those who want to combine style with functionality.
• Lifestyle frame with advanced lens design for improved peripheral vision
• Durability and high comfort thanks to feathery light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to a THREE-POINT-FIT
• Nose pads and temples made of UNOBTAINIUM material ensure high comfort and more grip when sweating
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV--/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for HD vision
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology
• POLARIZED technology – minimum glare thanks to the special technology of polarized lenses (on models with POLARIZED lenses)
• Assembled in USA
carbon w/prizm grey
Frame colour: carbon
Lens colour: PRIZM Grey
navy w/prizm sapphire
Frame colour: navy
Lens colour: PRIZM Sapphire
moss w/prizm ruby polarized
Frame colour: moss
Lens colour: PRIZM Ruby Polarized
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry ensures maximum peripheral vision.
A hydrophilic material used for nose pads and temple ends. The grip increases as the level of moisture (sweat) rises.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision, but also for innovative impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and fine-tunes vision for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so there is no need to replace them.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or glare.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Full rim