- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
O´NEAL SESSION SPD MTB shoes
Product code: 226585701
The SESSION SPD MTB shoes by O'NEAL are perfect for use on the trail! Their HONEY RUBBER sole offers maximum traction on the pedal and every ground. I... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SESSION SPD MTB shoes by O'NEAL are perfect for use on the trail! Their HONEY RUBBER sole offers maximum traction on the pedal and every ground. Integrated cleats allow you to ride with a clipless system. The dial of the shoe is precisely adjustable and thus ensures a good heel hold and a great fit.
• Durable, lightweight PU top
• Strategically positioned vents on sides and top
• Precisely adjustable dial system
• Ankle cuffs made from Lycra to keep away rocks and dirt
• Additional velcro for a secure, snug fit
• HONEY RUBBER sole with nylon for reincorcement and improved pedal efficiency
• Removable and replaceable insole
• Reinforced toe cap
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Material: 75% polyurethane, 25% polyester
Lining: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 323-10
The HONEY RUBBER sole offers the right combination of a perfect foot position inside the shoe and high traction on the pedal, thanks to a special rubber compound. The honeycomb structure offers even more grip on every ground.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 323-10, 323-10
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Lacing