- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
O'NEAL SESSION SPD SHOE V.22 MTB Shoes
86.95 € RRP €119.99
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231639701
The SESSION SPD SHOE V.22 by O'NEAL gives you excellent traction on the pedal and almost any surface thanks to its grippy HONEY RUBBER sole. The MTB shoes allow you to ride clipless, for optimised power transfer to the pedals. If need be, you can remove the cleat cover and ride with clipless pedals. The shoes’ dial system with additional Velcro fastener allows for quick and flexible adjustments while offering a high level of comfort. Vents and strategically positioned reinforcements top off these MTB shoes.
Since the 1970s, the Californian brand once founded by Jim O'Neal has stood for pure passion for cycling, whether with or without motor. Get yourself these MTB shoes for the trail!
• Cycling shoes for e.g. downhill und enduro riding
• Lycra ankle gaiter helps keep stones and dirt out
• Nylon sole insert to reinforce the outsole and optimise pedalling efficiency
• HONEY RUBBER sole for a good balance between grip and foot positioning
• Robust yet light PU top
• Strategically placed vents on sides and front
• Quick-release dial for easy fastening and release
• Additional Velcro bar for optimal fit
• Reinforced toe box for extra protection
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Outer fabric: 57% polyurethane, 36% polyester, 7% TPR
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Sole: 100% rubber
The special rubber compound of the HONEY RUBBER sole by O’NEAL provides a fitting combination of an ideal foot position in the shoe and high traction on the pedal. The honeycomb structure of the profile provides extra grip on any ground.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials