The BACK-ROLLER HIGH VISIBILITY pannier bag by ORTLIEB offers more visibility in the dark thanks to integrated reflective yarns. When headlights hit the bag, the single pannier shines in full splendour – so that other road users will see you even earlier. With the QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system, you can easily and quickly fix and remove the bag from the rack with a flick of the wrist.
• Single pannier bag for left and right
• PU-coated fabric with interwoven reflective yarn
• Roll closure
• Handle to mount and trigger the QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Reducing sleeves for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rack are included
• Upper QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• With integrated inner pocket
• Can be fitted to both sides of the rack thanks to symmetric shape
• Padded shoulder strap
• Bright reflectors made from 3M Scotchlite material
• Separately available accessories: bike bag carrying system (item no.: 1409952), outer pockets (size S) (ítem no.: 498323), mesh bag (item no.: 1422412), bottle cage (item no.: 1422403), 20 mm QL2.1 hooks for e.g. e-bikes (item no.: 1998322), theft protection long (item no.: 419122)
• Including: pannier bag with 1 carrying strap (length approx. 75 cm), reducing sleeves in 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs of each)
Note: This is a single pannier bag.
Material: PS50X / PD50CX
Manufacturer's ref.: F5504 (neon yellow-black reflective), F5505 (black reflective)
Dimensions: approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 840 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is used on almost all bicycle bag models, except on Back-Roller, Sport-Roller City and recumbent bags.
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure locking, the reducing sleeves are inserted into the base hook from the sides.
• For highest safety, the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the respective side of the rack in models like Office-Bag and Downtown.
• A special tightening technique allows for the use of especially flat washers on the inside, which makes it flat and thus protects the contents.
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft though to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook can be turned in 15-degree steps and is height-adjustable.
• All hooks can be adjusted without tools and easily replaced
• A theft protection can be optionally integrated into the upper rail