- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Especially simple and spacious: This is how you can best describe the ORTLIEB Back Roller Plus pannier for your rear rack. The symmetric, slanted shape of this popular ORTLIEB classic provides freedom of movement. The single panniers can be attached to either side of the carrier. A permanently installed inner pocket consisting of main compartment and zip mesh pocket keeps everything neatly arranged inside the pocket.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• With roll closure
• PU coated Cordura
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier, for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
• Thanks to their symmetric shape, the panniers can be used on either side of the carrier
• Highly reflective "3M-Scotchlite" reflectors
• Can be used together with ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag
• Can be combined with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack
• Easy to clean inside
Separately available accessories: Carrying system (item no. 1409952), outside bags (size S) (item no. 498323), mesh pocket (item no. 1422412), bottle cage (item no. 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm, long theft protection (item no. 419122)
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 20 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 1680 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F5201 (lime/moss green), F5202 (signal red/chili), F5203 (demin/steel blue), F5204 (granite/black)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: