If you want to transport a bit more than usual, the ORTLIEB Back Roller Pro Classic panniers are definitely the right choice. These bicycle bags have a volume of approx. 70 l and are thus perfectly suitable for your next big tour. Their proven roll closure ensures that everything is kept dry and clean inside these waterproof panniers.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Waterproof rear panniers with the practical ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK2.1 system
• Classic rear panniers with roll closure
• Made of PU coated Cordura
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder carrying strap
• Suitable for carrier tubes with a diameter of up to 16 mm
• Including reducing adapters for a tube diameter of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratcg function to protect the carrier
• Large reflectors
• Packable front pocket with reflective binding, perfectly suitable for wet laundry
• Separately available accessories: carrying system (item no. 1409952), outside bag (size S) (Item no. 498323), mesh pocket (item no. 1422412), bottle cage (item no. 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm, long theft protection (item no. 419122), can be combined with Rack-Pack S and M on the rack
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
INCLUDING: a pair of panniers with 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm)
Manufacturer's ref.: F5351 asphalt black, F5352 red black
Material: waterproof PU coated nylon fabric, 3D welded
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. 45 x 36/24 x 26 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 35 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 2368 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube.